It is a medium to long-term financing
A facility that enables businesses to finance different development projects and capital investments
Diminishing Musharakah is a medium to long-term financing facility that enables businesses to finance different development projects and capital investments.
- Partial risk-sharing of the ﬁnanced asset.
- It can be used to ﬁnance the acquisition/construction of capital assets such as land, factory, building, etc.
- Ideal for investment banking and project ﬁnancing needs.
- Flexibility to choose between ﬁxed and ﬂoating rates.
- Competitive pricing.
- Customers must meet the bank’s as well as applicable regulator’s policies.
- Customer to provide acceptable collateral as per modaraba requirement
APPLICANT TO PROVIDE:
- Customer’s Basic Fact Sheet.
- Facility Application Form.
- Financial Statements (as per Prudential Regulations and modaraba requirements).
- Company’s Profile.
- Other documents as per the modaraba policy